Moving On......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving On......

Post  CrashAdams on Tue 12 May 2009, 1:05 pm

I want to thank all the friends and customers who've made my working in this business a blast. Starting next month I will no longer be working for Kiwi as he decided to move the business out of the state. I was not offered to move, nor could I move if I wanted to. Keep riding this old iron and maybe I will see you on the road sometime,

Steve Kiwi Adams
CrashAdams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving On......

Post  Gomez85 on Wed 13 May 2009, 6:42 pm

WTF!?!! affraid

Gomez85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Moving on...

Post  creepinogie on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 10:07 am

Man, I'll miss dealing with you on the phone. You always were helpful to me and appreciated. I had heard through the grapevine that he was moving the parts business...

CrashAdams wrote:I want to thank all the friends and customers who've made my working in this business a blast. Starting next month I will no longer be working for Kiwi as he decided to move the business out of the state. I was not offered to move, nor could I move if I wanted to. Keep riding this old iron and maybe I will see you on the road sometime,

Steve Kiwi Adams

creepinogie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrashAdams on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:15 am

Thanks Lyle, keep the old iron flame burning! And get Rocky down the Salt this year! Good news for you, Mike moved the biz to Mitchell, SD....just south of you Smile
creepinogie wrote:Man, I'll miss dealing with you on the phone. You always were helpful to me and appreciated. I had heard through the grapevine that he was moving the parts business...

CrashAdams wrote:I want to thank all the friends and customers who've made my working in this business a blast. Starting next month I will no longer be working for Kiwi as he decided to move the business out of the state. I was not offered to move, nor could I move if I wanted to. Keep riding this old iron and maybe I will see you on the road sometime,

Steve Kiwi Adams
CrashAdams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Moving on....

Post  creepinogie on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 12:28 pm

Yeah, that's what I heard. Rocky won't be on the salt this year. It was a hard decision for us to make but the money wasen't there and
when we do go (2010) we want to be 100% ready. We have some major purchases to do such as new chutes which we only have 1/2 the $$ for. But most of the cost is actually gas for getting the bus with trailer to the salt and back. And it just wasen't happening this year as everything is tight economically speaking. Neil, Lars, and myself will be representing the team piloting other bikes. Lars will have a supercharged Scout and Neil is building one of Rocky's Scout's that I'll pilot. There will be some other members of the team as well.

creepinogie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrashAdams on Fri 05 Jun 2009, 3:04 pm

Well that's too bad, but I really understand the economical side of it Shocked I've seen Lar's bike on the net, should be fun. I will probably go in 2010 and help a good customer of Kiwi's run his Scout (I get to push affraid not ride, that's another reason I joined the Wicked Big Losers contest). Not sure if he's going to the BUB or Speed Weeks meet.

Steve
CrashAdams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top